5 reasons (+ extra) – why I’m going to FSOE 450 UK (Manchester)
Hi there trance family! I am Oana and in the next couple of minutes we’ll talk about a trance heaven on earth.
I know I already wrote about it and I know I will probably repeat myself, but I cannot cannot wait for Future Sound of Egypt 450 in Manchester on October 1st. Bought the tickets in April and since then I am waiting.. And waiting.. And waiting for the day to finally come. Aaaaaand in 3 days we’re finally gonna land in Manchester and enjoy the trance ride of this autumn. I was thinking what can I tell you, how can I convince you of the magnitude of this thing, how can I describe my feelings, and the only I can do this is was a 5 reasons list:
1. Aly and Fila. These 2 guys are simply amazing and FSOE it is in my opinion one of the best trance radio show lately. Simple, true and faithful to this awesome music.
2. Special guest: Gouryella. It is a simple word, it is a classic word. It is trance royalty. I was hyped when Ferry finally announced this year some Gouyella performances and I am glad I get to experience it at FSOE. Since they announced there will be a special guest. I had my thought about who it might be and Gouryella was defnitely no.1 in my top 3 guesses. Fun fact, I was at a wedding when they made the official announcement, so imagine me staring at the phone, trying to get better service and praying for the perfect news while dancing and sharing happiness with the newly weds.
3. This huuuuuge, but huge line up! Just look at all these names: A&Z, Alan Morris, Amir Hussain, Dan Stone, Darren Porter vs. James Dymond, Fady & Mina, Ferry Tale vs. Dan Stone, Jordan Suckley, Liam Wilson vs. Amir Hussain, Mohamed Ragab, Omar Sherif, Solarstone and Giusepe Ottaviani bringin their Pure NRG act, Reorder vs Driftmoon, Simon O Shine, Simon Patterson,. How can you say no to this line up? I couldn’t.
Also, I developed a small crush on Giuseppe a couple of years ago, so I really need to see him again and dance my shoes off on the dancefloor during the Pure NRG set.
4. Only FSOE in Europe this year. Even though I saw Fila to an older event and he’s coming back to Romania in October, I wanted more. I wanted for once to experience the FSOE magic. And since I couldn’t go to Luxor for a weekend, I choose the simpler version. Simpler because it’s closer. But I really hope for a trip to Egypt, next year…
5. The trance family. I always said trance is connecting awesome people, and this event makes no exception. I met a lot of beautiful people this year, I will reconnect with some in Manchester, but I will also make new friends. Here’s the thing with the trance community. Even if it may sound cliche – this trance family term, ohh best family in the world.. and so on, it is actually TRUE. It is a fact. I am not saying other ”music families” are not awesome, because I don’t know them and most likely they’re awesome too, I am just talking about my opinion about the community I am a part of. Most of the people I met are so friendly, so nice, so perfect, I couldn’t ask for more. I cannot wait to make new friends and as I already said on the blog if there is someone that wanna meet, to just come the little brunette with the trance t shirt, romanian flag attached, come, give me a hug and say hello. And from there I am pretty sure we’ll just go with the flow.
These are my main thoughts about the upcoming FSOE, but I also asked the amazing people of FSOE about more. Here is what they said:
1. Biggest trance event
2. Worlds best DJS
3. The amazing trance family
4. 1 massive party
5. Forgetting all you worries for the night
6. Sharing the love for the music
7. Because if you are not there you will definitely regret it
1. Simon O’Shine. Then the obvious ones.
1. I WON TICKETS BABY!!!!
2. Raving is a major stress release!
3. I love pretty much every DJ on the line up!
4. My fella pretty much thinks Ferry Corsten is GOD!
5. I love trance!!!!!
If you have more please feel free to share them by commenting below or just message them to me Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I hope I will see a lot of you awesome people in Manchester, and till then don’t forget to support your favorite artists and keep listening to this awesome music.