Kickstart the summer with Afterhills: more than 150 artists (18 trance), a ton of good music and a field full of dreamers.
Well, this it is. Afterhills is just around the corner. Only a couple of days till we kickstart this summer with 4 amazing days full of good music and beautiful people. Dreamers. ‘Cuz this is the focus. Daydreaming of something perfect, night dreaming of goosebumps. They just announced the full line up and it is insane.
From the trance point of view we have a pretty interesting list and I want to see all the names:
1. Vini Vici (I really like the sets I enjoyed till now, looking forward for a new one)
2. David Gravell (I am a huge fan of him, not matter if he is on the right side of trance music or not, as some would say. I am in love with some of his reworks and I am sure I will enjoy his set 110%)
3. Blastoyz (Crazy craziness since I first heard of him. Really really good with what is he doing)
4. Aly & Fila (You cannot say trance without saying Aly & Fila too)
5. Sander Van Doorn (Happy he got back to trance music with his Purple Haze name and looking forward to see what he has prepared for Afterhills)
6. KhoMa (Never seen him playing. Want to experience the end of a great day with him behind the decks)
7. Paul Van Dyk (Paul is my first music crush, and nothing can stay between me and him when he is playing at an event I am attending)
8. Cosmic Gate (Music crush! Music crush alert! )
9. Ben Nicky (I’ve seen a lot of comments regarding his sets lately, I want to see it for myself too)
10. Bogdan Vix (Pillar fo the Romanian Trance Community. Do I have to say more?)
11. Above & Beyond (They had one hell of a set at Timeshift last year, looking forward for the magic again)
12. Andrew Rayel (I have a lot of good memories from his sets, looking forward to see what else he is doing right now)
13. George Andreas (This little one, the youngest of the Romanian Trance Family’s DJ is doing a great job behind the decks)
14. Exolight (One of the hottest names in the trance industry right now)
15. Nikolauss (My forever music crush. My forever life crush. I know a little bit of how is set is going on, looking forward to hear it live!)
16. Suncatcher (Great music man. Amazing DJ and trance producer. )
17. Sundancer (Friend. Never disappoints behind the decks)
17. Starpicker (Friend. Wine buddy. Music buddy. I am sure I will get to hear a lot of pure music in his set!)
I want to see them all. But I need to find out how cloning works first. Because the timetable was announced, and a lot of trance acts are happening in the same time between the Mainstage and The Shed stage. See the rest of the timetable here: facebook.com/afterhillsfestival/posts/2043181182604702 .
I am not sure what am I going to do, I am not sure who I will end up to see, but I am sure I will have the time of my life at Afterhills. Because the team is great, the event is great and the people are awesome. The music will perfectly complete the vibe. The friends will be there. Happiness will happen there.
Looking forward to see old friends, to meet new people and enjoy 4 full days of complete madness. See you there!
More details are on their Facebook page. Check it out!
Also, give a follow to their blog too. A lot if trips and tricks, a lot of interesting things are said there. Be sure you won’t be loosing any of it!