10 reasons – Why I’m going to 10 Years of TrancENDancE with Aly & Fila, Cosmic Gate with Emma Hewitt, Ruben De Ronde, Snatt & Vix #ontheroad
You had to see this one coming! I started last month to ask some people why are they choosing a specific trance event and not another one, and the answers completely amazed me. There were some reasons I never thought off, and some that I agreed with instantly. Even if Trancers.ro was a bit too busy lately and we couldn’t be too active on the event’s page, we followed closely what the romanian trance family is sharing, saying, enjoying or requesting there. We even read some of those ”why I am not coming to this event” posts. Buuuut, since we are the positive people and optimism is our middle name, we had to find out the Top 10 reasons why we’re coming to this TrancENDance’s 10 years anniversary with Aly & Fila, Ruben de Ronde, Cosmic Gate, Emma Hewitt and Snatt & Vix next friday, on October 21st at Arenele Romane! So, find your most comfortable position, grab your popcorn and let’s do this!
1. New trance gathering. New TrancENDance party. I always appreciated what others do for trance music, and TrancENDance makes no exception. The guys behind it, Snatt & Vix are really nice to keep doing this even after 10 years, years that I am pretty sure they weren’t too easy. Even if it may seem simple to organize an event, it isn’t. A lot of things to consider. A lot of people to please. But the guys made it. Managed to bring a lot of awesome names and made the Romanian Trance Family happy. Just take a quick look through their ”history”: Mark Sherry, Daniel Kandi, Markus Schulz, Ashley Wallbridge, Jochen Miller, Ronski Speed, First State, Myon & Shane54, ATB, Darude, Ferry Corsten, Leon Bolier, Sebastian Brandt, Solarstone, Sied van Riel, Kyau & Albert, Heatbeat, Arctic Moon, Johan Gielen, Christina Novelli, Alexander Popov, Susana, Mark Sixma, Simon O’ Shine, Aly & Fila, Emma Hewitt. If this doesn’t put them on your ”good” list, I don’t know what will.
2. Aly & Fila (well, just Fila). Both guys are amazing, and as I said in a previous article, they have one of the best trance radio shows ever. FSOE was, it is and I am pretty sure it will always stay true and faithfull to trance music. I just saw Fila 3 weeks ago at FSOE 450 Manchester and cannot wait to see him again. His sets are always different, always surprising and pretty much perfect.
3. Cosmic Gate. I do have some music crushes and Cosmic Gate are one of them. These guys are some of those who made me feel in love with this awesome trance music and I was desperatly looking to see them again. They are not coming to this side of Europe too often, so when I saw them in the line up that made my day. They came to Romania 3 years ago in Cluj at the Delahoya Music Festival, and I went there just for their set. I am that in love with their music. They had an amazing set, and the crowd, even if it was too small for them, makes me smile every time I remember that night. Looking forward to repeat it, in a week.
4. Emma Hewitt. This woman is just perfect. It’s her second time here in Romania, and trust me it worth seeing her again. And again. And again. She’s above a lot of artists when it comes to live singing and an awesome person to meet. I can’t wait to hear ”Be your sound”, ”Coming home”, Restless hearts”, ”Rewind” again and to relive the beautiful moments from TrancENDance with Emma Hewitt, Sundancer and Snatt & Vix!
5. Ruben de Ronde. I never saw him live, but I listened to a lot of his sets online. Also, I heard he is the real deal when it comes to warm up sets, building up the night for the fans and artists playing after him. Looking forward to meet him and enjoy the magic.
6. Always looking for a trip to trance heaven. If I could, I would live in a trance heaven every day. So whenever there is a trance party near me, I have to be there. Also, the nice people of Iasi made the trips a loooot better by providing 4 flights/ day to Bucharest and better prices than other ways of transportation. So now, there is just one hour separating us from the Romanian Trance Heaven – Bucharest. ^_^
7. The trance family. Here I am just gonna repeat myself and say what I am always saying about this amazing community. Trance is connecting awesome people, and this event makes no exception. I met a lot of beautiful people this year, I will reconnect with them in Bucharest, but I will also make new friends. Here’s the thing with the trance community. Even if it may sound cliche – this trance family term, ohh best family in the world.. and so on, it is actually TRUE. It is a fact. I am not saying other ”music families” are not awesome, because I don’t know them and most likely they’re awesome too, I am just talking about my opinion about the community I am a part of. Most of the people I met are so friendly, so nice, so perfect, I couldn’t ask for more.
8. Trancers.ro’s secret projects. I am always trying to do new stuff for the blog, for the trance community every time I come to Bucharest and this event makes no exception. So stay close. 😉
9. Forgetting about ourselves for one night. Partying always has been a major stress relief, and if you add trance to the mix is even better.
10. Love for trance. Love for music. Love for sounds. I describe myself through 3 simple things: design, trance music and blogging. Design is part of my life as a job, blogging as a passion and trance music as just simple air to breathe every day. I fell in love with this music back when I was in high school, have a lot of perfect memories with it and I cannot imagine life without it. It is the music that has always been there for me. The music that made me laugh. The music that made me cry. The music that made me love.
If you have more please feel free to share them by commenting below or just message them to me Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I hope I will see a lot of you awesome people in Bucharest, and till then don’t forget to support your favorite artists and keep listening to this awesome music.
Follow TrancENDance on Facebook too, to be up to date with their adventures. Snatt & Vix are also doing live sessions on Facebook every Sunday, so if you’re in need for some good music to end your week just tune in! Last episode was all about psy, previous one was about classics. They are trying to come with new things every week, so you definitely find something to suit you.