5+ reasons I am not missing Paul Van Dyk – From Then On @Kristal Club, Bucharest
This is getting closer and closer with each day. I cannot belive there are only 2 weeks till I go to Bucharest to experience what sounds like an amazing event. ^_^ I have no doubts I will enjoy every minute of it and I cannot wait to be there.
Beside me beeing really excited to be there, I also have some specific reason of why I chose to go and why I am expecting nothing but greatness from it:
1. Paul Van Dyk. The trance god himself is coming back to Romania. Even tough I never saw him playing in Romania before, but in other countries, I cannot wait to experience his work once again. He is an amazing DJ and his live sets are to die for. Also, he is one of my trance crushes, so no other words needed.
2. Jordan Suckley. This man is an amazing artist and a true show-man. If you are not following his journeys on his Social Media accounts, then you’re losing something great! His scratches, his playings with the decks are great and I cannot wait to experience those live. I always like when a DJ is more than a DJ behind the decks and when there is something extra added to the performance.
3. Bogdan Vix. It’s been a hard year for him, for the trance community and for the Romanian Trance scene. He got through all of what happened with all the goods and the bads and he seems to be doing a lot of great music lately and getting a lot of support. (3uphoria just got released. Take a listen and grab your copy. It will definitely worth it.) I am glad he does this last trance event for us for this 2017 and I hope he will not stop here. 2018 already sounds promising. I heard some rummors. 😉
4. Alex M.O.R.P.H. – I first saw him at Luminosity and he had a really good set. I want to repeat that experience. Plus, there are some of his tracks that I will never forget: An Angel’s Love (w Sylvia Tosun), The Reason (w Natalie Gioia) and others that make me his forever fan.
5. A new TRANCE gathering. I am always saying trance is connecting good people and that the trance family is something really good for the world. I cannot wait to see some dearly missed faces and to reconnect. It has been a while since we last saw each other and nothign compares with a good old get around face to face (not just online) with all the memories and plans for future getaways.
New trip to trance heaven. Amazing music to celebrate again and again. This reason doesn’t need a number. It is the first, the second, the third, the forever reason for every event I chose to go to. I love this music so much. It is a huge part of my life and I cannot imagine what I’d do if it weren’t for TRANCE music and all its feelings.
Do you think it this enough to let people not miss this event? Do you have more thoughts? Just let me know below! Trance on!